Photobucket

Friday 15 April 2011

How I'm coping .

I've been coping with studies well enough in class. I just need to find a way and time to study what I have to. I just got my 3rd Quran Assunah test and I got 74% lalala not bad huh haha and also my biology test. I got only a 68% but its said that me and Farah were the highest uiseh mcm bangga ni haha T______________T
Besok saye tuition. Apesal mcm malas je ni? adeehh. Hmm tonight.tonight.tonight. I'm not sure whether to study and do my work or not.Oh my what a stupid question to ask eh? -.- idk.nthlah lalala yang penting besok subuh bngn sudah. buat la kerja puas2. But i think imma study my math or add math tonight ^^ jap mau yg ringan la dulu.  math la yay!
Speaking of math, i really despise the plan thingy chapter. actually semua topic yg merangkumi lukisan kan memang saya tidak suka -.- cause saya tidak pndai and suka melukis -.-
Saya tiada kredit. Malam ni tiba2 mau jalan. Saya belum cuci rambut. -.- tapi mau beli kredit. k mau mandi la ni but bfore that, i gtg do my asar prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment