Photobucket

Sunday 15 May 2011

Baru aku tau yg parents aku ni sporting pula haha

I went out with baby last night aww i cnt believe that they would let me hehe but i did. and he gave me 3 gifts which were sweet. He even wrote me an essay. Super amazingly sweet to the max okay. Very deeply touched by his words and it made me feel like appreciating him even more than before. I guess we can say that we had a rough start back then but I think we're keeping it tight on the same phase right now. Yes baby, you changed hehe I never should have doubted you haven't do so. So anyway, We went out and yeah we had so many laughters going on and yahhh I had too much fun with him last night. I couldn't stop talking hahaha there were just too many stuffs to talk about hehe. And thanks jason for choosing the most boring-est movie ever. lol no sweat la, its your pay juga kan hahaha joke :P I LOIKE the gift he got me . He really knows me ahhhh hehe pndai kau pilih barang2 perempuan eeeeeee anywaaaaaay haissh fun la bah hehe. Have you guys ever had your boyfriend over in your room? :O trust me its fun HAHHAA yes.Tomorrow, I'll be celebrating my bday with my family. yeah have no idea where they'll be taking me but cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment